What to bring to your appointment:
- List of prescriptions including over the counter medication.
- Information about your medical and surgical history.
- Recent x-rays or relevent records.
- Copay, co-insurance, and any deductible due.
- If for any reason you are unable to keep your appointment, it is very important that you contact our office to cancel. We do not overbook our appointments, we reserve that time for you and we have other patients who want to get in as soon as possible that we can give that appointment to. Failure to keep your appointments may result in termination from our practice.
423 476-4949 (fax)